As the seasons change, it is important to change your skin care regime. Here are seven skin care tips to help you through Fall.
- Reassess your body cleanser – Look at switching your shower gel to a soap-free alternative that will keep your skin hydrated as the weather gets dryer.
- Try an oil based scrub – Oily scrubs are best for Fall and Winter as they help to exfoliate and provide extra moisture. Look for scrubs that are oil based but are solid in consistency as these will be easier to rub.
- Moisturize every single day – Moisturizing your skin is a good way to lock in moisture after a shower or a bath.
- Analyze your skin – Have a look at your skin and its condition before you buy a new range of skin care products. As the seasons change, you might notice that your otherwise oilier skin has become dryer.
- Organize your skin care routine – Have a routine that includes a scrub, a toner, and a moisturizer before bed, while on the weekends you could include a mask.
- Sunscreen is a must – Even if you feel that you’re not getting any sun, it is best to use a low strength sunscreen to reduce damage due to sun exposure.
Remember your feet – Feet are usually the last thing people take care of since they are stuck in a pair of boots all day. However, in Fall your feet can get dry and will need some exfoliating and moisturizing at least twice a week.